Thursday, December 24, 2009

You're getting Muffin for Christmas

I saw this project done earlier this year and have been waiting for the perfect occasion to make it. The original project is made by Nichole Heady, Cupcake Take Along. Nichole gave some awesome instructions and I think this can be used for so many occasions, and of course for anyone that likes to bake.

This year at my work place we decide to do Secret Santa for Christmas. Which was nice cause typically we don't do anything. I never did get to see the reaction of my co-worker who received this but I hope she liked it.

When I make this again there are a couple of things I would change as I though a lot of ribbon was used. I don't find that Scor tape works so well for me, but could just be the climate I live in. It is not very sticky and dries out very quickly as I find with a lot of adhesive I buy. It needs to be used right away.


Inside the pocket are brightly colored gift box icing toppers.

RECIPE
STAMPS:
WhimsiDoodles; MuffinForChristmas
PAPER: Bazzill; Red, Pink
EMBELLISHMENTS: Liquid Applique; White
RIBBON: 5/8" Holiday Ribbon
TOOLS: SU!; Corners Punch, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Corner Rounder
SUPPLIES: Magnetic Snaps, Copics, Pop Dots, Cake Mix, Sprinkles, Frosting,
Icing Toppers

No comments: