Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Tree

Happy New Year 2010! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and welcomed in the New Year with great friends and family...

The new year brings us new goals and challenges and hopefully we can fulfill each and every one of them. And once again where I live we are in a deep freeze of -23C. with a windchill of -45C. A blizzard warning is in effect, what a stark way to start the new year!!!

A quick card using the SU! TopNote Die cut, I CASE'd this card from Gone INKognito. My version is a birthday card for a birthday in January. I love the colors that are in the SEI, Winter Song paper stack. You can never have enough turquoise! I have the feeling these are going to be big wedding colors for this year.

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS:
SU! Seasons of Friendship. Versafine Sepia
PAPER: SU! Close to Cocoa. SEI Winter Song
INK: SU! Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
RIBBON: AC Brown Gingham
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, SU! Scallop Oval Punch, Slot Punch
SUPPLIES: SU! Topnote Die Cut, Pop Dots

No comments: