Friday, March 11, 2011

Have you found your Prince?

Two cards accomplished so far, I know its silly but I am such a perfectionist. When I make a card it usually takes me 4 or 5 days to complete, this one only took me 2 evenings to finish. I wanted this card to be for an engagement but looks more princess-girlie to me?

I took part in the Mojo Monday card sketch challenge.

Leave a comment or follow my blog, I love to follow everyone else!

Have a great weekend :)




CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Imaginisce; Frog.
PAPER: Imaginisce; Princess Promenade, If the crown fits. SU; Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, So Saffron.

INK: Versafine; Onyx Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flower Brads
TOOLS: Circut, Cuttlebug, Sewing Machine.
SUPPLIES: Cricut Cake; Elegant Cakes. Pop Dots, Copics, EB.



2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday:)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a happy little froggy! Love the flourishes and fun stitching.