Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Circus Baby Lion...it's a boy!

I had some playtime this week, which meant I needed to get going on some baby cards for a few of my girlfriends who are expecting this summer, (four girlfriends to be exact) and none of them are finding out the sex of the baby(~babies one friend is having twins..yay~) until it/they arrive.

A super cute digi image from Whimsie Doodles called Circus Baby Lion. There is a group of 6 Circus Babies you can choose from. The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday week 187. I've been practicing a lot with my Copics on different techniques to color with them from off of Youtube.
The favorite paper for this month for me seams to be Crumb Cake!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week :)



CARD RECIPE
DIGI STAMPS: Whimsie Doodles; Circus Baby Lion.
STAMPS: Katie & co. for Studio G.
PAPER: SU; Apricot Appeal, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise. DP; DCWV The Glitter Stack.
INK: Versafine; Onyx Black
RIBBON: Basic Narrows; Baby Blue.
TOOLS: Cricut, Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: CB EF; Stars, Paper Piercer, Spellbiders, SVG Scallop File, Copics, Pop Dots.

No comments: