Friday, May 6, 2011

Gnome Surprise!


Hey Everyone! It's Friday again and wow did this week go by fast, I am so exhausted. How about these cute little gnomes from Whimsie Doodles, I think they go well with the my new paper stack I picked up with week, The Celebration Stack by DCWV. Bright colors and so much fun, I can see much coming from this paper stack.

No color challenge was used this week, only the Mojo Monday's Sketch 189.

Have a great weekend :)





CARD RECIPE
DIGI STAMPS: Whimsie Doodles; Gnome Surprise.
STAMPS: Stampendous; Hey There Cupcake.
PAPER: SU; So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise. DCWV; The Celebration Stack.
INK: Versafine; Onyx Black.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Cricut.
SUPPLIES: Gold Pearls, Pop Dots, Brads. Pinkpaislee; Twine.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh this is just darling! So colorful and cute. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!