Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1st Birthday Bash


We are almost at mid year, where did the first six months go? Oh yeah, it's been cold, rainy & non-summer like conditions. I've been so tired lately that I want to craft but when I sit down and try I just want to go to bed. Hopefully this will pass sooner than later!

Here is a really cute card for a little boy that is turning 1 years old. I cut the wording from the Cricut Classic Font Cartridge, and this cute little bear is from C.C. Designs Pixie Pets Birthday Bash DIGI Image.

The color challenge is from Color Q:


The sketch challenge I used was from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:




 ~I am also nearing 10,000 hits on my Blog Counter, so keep watching there will be some great Blog Candy for that milestone.~

Thanks,

 
CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Bashful Blue, White. DP: DCWV Baby Boy Stack.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Autumn Leaves 3D Stickers; Star Power.
TOOLS: Cricut, Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Cricut Classic Font Cartridge, Spellbinders, Pop Dots, Copics, Teal Glitter Pen.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love your cards, so cute!

Lisa Norris said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

This is just adorable. Love it- thanks for sharing with us at FCCB