Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Enjoy Your Birthday!

A very bright and relaxing card for the sun seeker in all of us. Today was the first day of sunshine in a week of gloomy clouds and rain. This image is Dottie Laid Back by Whimsie Doddles, isn't she cute. How I would love to be on a warm beach right now.

I tried out a new sketch by Deconstructing jen, this is sketch No.3,


We are now in the 22nd week of the year and posted this week for the colorQ challenge is,


I paper pieced the umbrella and Dottie's bathing suit from the designer papers.

I hope you are enjoying this week of cards, thank you for dropping in.


CARD RECIPE
DIGITAL STAMPS: Whimsie Doodles; Dottie Laid Back.
PAPER: SU; Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White. DP: DCWV; Citrus Matstack, Baby Girl Stack.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Spellbinders, Pop Dots CB EF; Swiss Dots.

4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Krysta, your card is adorable! SO happy to see you playing both the colourQ AND Deconstructed Sketch!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO sweet!

Melinda said...

I really like this card, I might have to join up on the colourQ challenges, these colours are nice together. Keep on posting, I learn so much from your cards!!!

Sylvia said...

So cute, Krista! thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.