Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!


A bright floral card, exactly what any sister would like for there June Birthday. I based my card stock on the colors from the Simply Delightful designer paper and pulled out Cajan Craze, So Saffron, Baja Breeze and a hint of Pink Pirouette for my colors.
I used the Stampin Up embossing folder Elegant Bouquet on the rectangular piece of So Saffron. I thought it complimented the designer paper so well, I wrapped white and teal twine around the card and it just finished my card.

The sketch if from Splitcoast Stampers;



The image is from My Favorite Things:


Happy Friday :)

CARD RECIPE
DIGITAL STAMPS: My Favorite Things; Think Pink.
PAPER: SU; So Saffron, Cajan Craze, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette. DP: MME; Simply Delightful.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Recollections; Floral Embellishment.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Twine: Pinkpaisless; Daily Junque. Pop Dots, Spellbinders. SU EF: Elegan Bouquet, Copics.

No comments: