Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Boy Rocking Horse

I am back from holidays and I had a great holiday out in Calgary, Alberta. I hit all of my favorite scrap booking stores and I loaded up on embossing folders, spellbinders, copics & stamps.

This has been a huge year for babies as many of my friends are expecting. I have been trying to get cards made and crocheted blankets done. Here are a couple baby boy cards I started before going on holidays. I used the Bundle of Joy SVG Kit from the company svgcuts.

I made two cards, this one has only the hair and bridal embossed:


On the second card I embossed the entire horse, hair & bridal:


I can't decide on which card I like more to make multiples of, they both turned out really cute. And when you stand the card up it actually rocks just like a rocking horse. You can click on the images to get a better view of the embossing.

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment on what design you like more to help me out with my decision.
 
CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa. DP: DCWV Baby Boy Stack.
INK: Close to Cocoa, Crumb Cake.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Black Brad, Brown Brad.
TOOLS: Cricut, Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Brown Twine, Bundle of Joy SVG Kit. CB EF: Argyle & Seeing Spots. SU EF: Perfect Polka Dots. Sizzix EF: Love Set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I really can't decide which I like better - they are both perfect! :) Great cards!
Andra

Melissa said...

This is adorable!