Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Anniversary Botanicals


Another spin with SU! Botanical Blooms, this is a two-stepping stamp set. I am typically a digital stamper and love to color in the images. But sometimes you have to leave your happy medium and try other things.


A simple card but it looks very pretty, I love the end result. Once again I cased a card, this one by happyscrapper5 and like always I changed it up to my liking.


This is a closer view showing the effect of the flowers with add dimensionals,


Happy Weekend!

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Botanical Blooms
PAPER: SU; Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delightful, Whisper White, DP; Delicate Dots.
INK: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive.
RIBBON: Offray 5/8" Light Blue.
SUPPLIES: SU; Large Oval, Scallop Oval. Dimensional Dots.

No comments: