Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Flowers


Hi there,
Back again with another card to show off, I *CASE'D this card from It's a Stamp Thing. What really caught my eye was how well the Elegant Lines embossing folder went with the stamped image from the Bordering on Romance Set. I did do a few things differently like the color of paper and I used baker's twine instead of ribbon. Also the direction of the image and added I a tiny little butterfly in the top corner. Unfortunately the photograph made the coral look much more orangery than it really is.

Thanks for visiting,

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: SU- Bordering on Romance, Elementary Elegance.
PAPER: SU- Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
INK: Moment Tuxedo Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Adhesive Pearls.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, McGill Butterfly Punch. SU EF Elegant Lines.
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots, Glitter Pen, Copics, SU Baker's Twine Calypso Coral.
*CASE'D: Copy and Share Everything.

No comments: