Sunday, April 7, 2013

Clean and Simple Lattice


 Celebrating 40,000 page views!!! It was to my surprise as I was about to write this post that I hit this milestone. Thank You to everyone who visits my blog to view my creations.

Tonight I just wanted to make a card from an idea I had in my head so this is what I ended up with. I did a random search for color combinations and this was one of the sites that popped up, The Perfect Palette so I decided to use this color scheme Coral and Yellow.

I used this weeks Mojo Monday as my card sketch.

Thanks for stopping by,

CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delights, Sunshine and Sprinkles DP.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima Flowers.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Corner Rounder.
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots, Brad, SB Lattice Borderabilities. SU; Framelits Bitty Banners, Lattice Die.

No comments: