Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summer Sihouettes




I needed to get some sympathy cards made as it is that time of year when there seems to be a lot of passing's. Winter is supposed to be over and Spring is about to arrive. But I'm starting to question that as it is "still" snowing in my part of the country.

I saw this card by Adriana on Pinterest today and I new I wanted to CASE it as I have this SU! set Summer Silhouettes and haven't had the chance to ink them.

Personally I like my cards better
 with the certainly celery base. I also pop dotted the front one-layer panel.
The entire cards stands out better with a colored background.

Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: SU- Summer Silhouettes, Love & Sympathy.
PAPER: SU- Whisper White, Certainly Celery.
INK: SU- Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze.
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots.
CASE- Copy And Share Everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! Someone actually cased a card of MINE! lol
Looks really pretty with the colored card base and I love that you were able to use it for a sympathy card. TFS!