Monday, June 20, 2016

No Stinkin Way


Hello Everyone! A super cute card for you today, I've been learning a lot of new techniques.

Starting with ink blending using Tim Holtz distressed inks and the foam blending tool. This is how I created the background for the card, I then stamped the skunk and masked him so that he is standing on the tree stump (this is an 80's technique that I'm so glade is popular again). I colored the skunk, mushroom, trunk, grass and the flower all with copic markers.

Stamped my sentiment on a piece of black cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed in white embossing power and fishtailed the edge. I also cut a 1/4" strip of striped designer paper for the card front and it just made the card jump from the paper. Foam taped it onto a red cardstock base and finished it off with mixed clear sequins. I hope you enjoy viewing this card as much as I loved creating it!

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments: