Saturday, June 4, 2016

Your Furr...avorite Child


Happy weekend everyone,
Well I wanted to get a jumpstart on a Father's Day card for my boyfriends Dad as it needs to be sent a few provinces away. I made it with this weeks Color Throwdown #ctd395 green, kraft and cream.


I used this weeks sketch by Freshly Made Sketches,

I coloured the digi sketch and cats with copics. Of course all the cats are Dad's cats so I could not have included them. Put some glossy accents onto his glasses, the kind I have crackles when it dries. And what cat bed wouldn't be complete without some wink of stella clear. They all got pop dotted with foam demintionals at different heights,I hope you enjoy viewing my card :)

Thanks for stopping by,


5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a delightful father's day card! Love all the kitties! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

paperkicks said...

Super cute Father's Day card!! Love the colors and the focal point!

Amy O said...

What a fabulous personalized card! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

A one of a kind card that is sure to be loved! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Krysta!