Thursday, July 6, 2017

Uchi's Watch Me Move Animation Card


I sat down and gave my May Simon Say's Stamp May Card Kit the Uchi's Watch Me Move Animation Card Kit a try (now in July, I'm only a few months behind LOL). It must be "my eyes" because I only see the movements when I have the card a certain direction. But my partner thinks its the coolest thing and can play with the card forever! So I know I lined it up straight and that it works correctly.


I die cut the background with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames from Strathmore Bristol smooth paper and ink blended it using Tim Holtz Distress Inks twisted citron, picked raspberry and spiced marmalade. I then created a pocket using my Fuse tool and a project life pocket, for the grid to slide back and forth in. Flat taped half a 1" circle on the side and stamped it with slide me from Lawn Fawns, Push Here stamp set and double layer foam mounted it onto a card base.



Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Uchi's Watch Me Move SSS May Card Kit. Lawn Fawn Push Here.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Recollections Color Splash.
INK: SSS Intense Black Ink. Tim Holts Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Sparkle.
TOOLS: Bigkick.
SUPPLIES: Double-Sided Adhesive Foam. Lawn Fawn Rectangle Frames. Project Life Pockets, Fuse Tool.

No comments: