Thursday, August 24, 2017


I love cats and so does my boyfriend's Mom. This adorable card came together fairly easily for me. I ink blended the background panel with TH Distress Oxides in, picked raspberry, cracked pistachio, salty ocean and seedless preserves. Then sprayed it with water with the TH distress sprayer and dried it with the heat tool. Flicked some shimmer liquid onto it as well to give it some glimmer. Colored the stamped images with Copic markers and pop dotted them above the stamped verse on black card stock.

Thanks for stopping by,

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things I knead you, SSS Magical Birthday.
PAPER: SU So Saffron, SU Black. Bristol Smooth.
INK: SSS Intense Black, Versamark. Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape.

No comments: