Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Furry Kisses | MFT | SSS


I love making interactive cards and this one challenged me, I know for myself I loved these plastic maze toys with the spheres in them when I was a child. For Valentine's this year I saw them in the store and I knew right away I had to make some cards with them, so in my shopping cart they went.

I colored these cats to look like JR and Ace with Copics, a couple of the cats that were at Excalipurr Cat CafĂ©JR and Ace have now found Furrever homes, Congratulations!  The front panel is ink blended with distress oxides inks worn lipstick and stenciled over with candied apple. The sentiment is versamark inked and white embossed on black card stock and highlighted with a black and white strip of paper. I love all the detail in these black kitties!



Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten. SSS Furry Kisses.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress Oxides, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics,  Foam Tape, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Gel Pen.

No comments: