Friday, March 16, 2018

Chirpy Chirp Chirp! | Lawn Fawn | Sunny Studio Stamps



I hope everyone has had a great week, I took a break the last couple days to restock my design area and by that I mean reorganize it and create a bigger mess. Now I know what supplies I need more of and what I have to start using in my stash.


It’s Friday and time to showcase this cute kitten in her onesie hanging out with some baby chicks.
We had a beautiful sunset this week and that is what inspired the background of this card.


Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Sunny Studio Stamps Purrfect Birthday. Lawn Fawn, Chiry Chirp Chirp.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110. Imaginisce Gingerbread Village.
INK: SSS Intense Black. DI Spiced Marmalade, DI Abandoned Coral. 
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, Blueprints 13, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter.

No comments: