Saturday, March 3, 2018

Thank You The Sweet Life | Papertrey Ink


A favorite floral set of mine that I continuously go back to, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life Set. I always love playing with this set and now that I have the Misti it is so much easier to use and line up the layered stamps.
I first started by die cutting out my front panel with a hexagon die shape and ink blended from the bottom up and left the top faded with distress oxide ink. I spritzed with water and splattered with gold and black finetec metallic paint. I then added acetate to the back to create a window for my shaker pieces, and used foam tape to make a pocket to secure the sequins and beads. Cut out a mirrored gold card stock word sentiment and dimensionally raised the roses.
Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Papertrey Ink, The Sweet Life. 
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110, Gold Mirror Cardstock.
INK: PTI, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, Pop Dots, Sequin, Bead, Acetate, Nuvo Drops Carnation Pink, Nuvo Drops Apple Green, Finetec Metallic Paint.

No comments: