Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Mother's Day | Papertrey Ink


What a busy week it has been, and the weather has been like it's November all over again. Yesterday we had snow, sleet, and rain! I thought it was April but it's more like our fourth Winter again.

I pulled this card out of my stash today, it was a Mother's Day card I made last year that I had never posted, so I must of completed it once it was too late to mail.  So I though it would be great to blog it for today to break up for what's been a week full of butterflies.

This is my go to Papertrey The Sweet Life set I constantly go back to time and time again, I love these roses, and I am constantly trying to figure out what inks work together. Since acquiring my MISTI's using layers stamp sets have gotten so much easier to use.

Thanks for stopping by,
 

No comments: