Monday, May 7, 2018

Mother's Day Kitty Wreath Card | IsabelCristina Stamps | WPlus9


Here is my attempt at the Gink K. Wreath Builder, I got my idea for the background panel from one of Jennifer McGuire's videos called Wreath Builder Stamping and thought I would give it a try. I don't have many tiny flower stamp sets but I made this one work for me and since I was just having fun playing making a wreath I now know what I would do differently next time.

The kitty image is by IsabelCristina Stamps her illustrations are so adorable. I printed the kitty image on Neenah paper and colored it in with Copics and popped it up with foam tape. I adhered the background panel to Simon Says Stamp Lavender Card Stock and cut a strip for the sentiment.

I added a bit of gold sparkle paper detail, on the strip of lavender. And stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Assembled the rest of the card together adding foam tape where it needed to be raised.

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments: