Sunday, May 6, 2018

Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day | Lawn Fawn

A beautiful ink blended card using the Lawn Fawn Hillside Backdrop Portrait Stitched Die on Bristol paper. I created the shadowed layers using Distress Oxide Inks by masking them off with some post-it tape in between the layers. I distressed the panel with some sprinkles of water and set the panel a side to dry while I went and stamped the images.

The images are stamped with Copic friendly ink, Simon Says Intense Black Ink and cut out. I then cut out a few extra die cut images to fill in the scene, a sunshine and a couple of clouds. I then used foam tape on the edge of the frame and started assembling the panel onto a #110lbs white card base. This gives the card just a bit of added detail and dimension when your looking at it.

I stamped the sentiment with crisp black ink and inlayed the center portion of the frame,  sky and sun. I started adhering the stamped images with glue and stamped a few hearts just above the kittens head. Spectrum Noir glitter sparkle was added to the little girls dress and the bunches of flowers. That finishes are card for today...

Thanks for stopping by,






No comments: