Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coral Blossom Bithday



 I'm on a roll this week and in the mood to get some paper crafting done so why not.
I seem to be on a coral kick lately. So I was happy to read that today's color combination CC421 on Splitcoast Stampers was three of MY favorite colors.

Basic Black, Calypso Coral & Baja Breeze.

A girlfriends birthday is coming up this weekend and I wanted to make her a little something as I know she'll appreciate it. And since my city just opened our 1st Bath & Body Works Store I knew what I wanted to put in it. A pretty smelling hand sanitizer!

I still want to incorporate a card with this gift. I guess we'll see what the rest of this week brings. I'm on a really long stretch now before another day off is near.

Thanks for stopping by, 
  
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Mixed Bunch, Build a Blossom, Vintage Labels.
PAPER: SU- Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Sent With Love DP.
INK: SU- Basic Black, Baja Breeze.
TOOLS: SU- Small & Medium Oval Punch, Blossom Punch, Mixed Bunch Punch.
SUPPLIES: Tangerine Tango Marker, Pop Dots.

1 comment:

Lil Ol Me said...

Love your work. Just found your blog through Pinterest and your vintage cards you made in June 2012. They are stunning.