Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Easter | Newton's Nook Designs | Alcohol Ink Background




This weekend was the first time I had ever played with alcohol inks and I thought it would be a fun thing for both my partner and myself to together as a couple. I had everything bought and pre-cut, setup the kitchen table and showed him how to do the first one and away we played.

He thought it was cool, and we both made 5 panels, and they turned out great. I left them dry and I used one on todays card to finish off a Newton Easter shaker card.

Thanks for stopping by,




CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Easter Basket.
PAPER: Neenah Solar White 110. Yupo. SU Old Olive
INK: SSS Intense Black. Alcohol Ink Amethyst, Purple Twilight. 
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, MFT Blueprints 13, Fresh Cut Grass. Copics. Sequins, Acetate. Nuvo Drops Carnation Pink, Apple Green, Caribbean Ocean.










No comments: