Saturday, March 31, 2018

I Need Some Coffe right Meow! | Newton's Nook Designs


Happy Cat-urday, I hope everyone has had a good week, I think todays card is appropriate for the weekend. Today's card is an adorable Ragdoll kitty coffee card, the rainbow stacking coffee cups are so neat. They took a bit to get the masking correct, but I only messed up once and had to re-do from the beginning. My choice of medium was Zig clean real brush markers and a aqua brush to blend them out for a water colored effect. After it was dry I masked it off again and spattered it with gold pearl paint and stamped a crisp black sentiment then die cut the entire panel. It then gets attached to a 110lbs white card base.
Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Newton's Nook Designs Newton Loves Coffee.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Fine Tec Pearl Gold, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax.
This card is available at







No comments: