Wednesday, March 21, 2018

You Are My Cottontail Cutie! | Neat and Tangled | Sunny Studio Stamps


A super fun interactive slider card, a little girl walking amongst the grass on an Easter egg hunt.


I stamped and colored all the images that I wanted to use for the scene. Then I created my slider mechanism with the green grass and made sure all the working parts moved correctly.




Stamped my sentiments before assembling it all together. Then adhered a second piece of grass so you don't see the -slide me- moving slider and it is raised so it doesn't interfere with the slider mechanism itself.


I then moved onto the background by stenciling the sky onto heavyweight cardstock as this is what will hold the slider piece. I added it onto a #110lbs card base and finished off the card by completing the scene with adding the sitting bunny and the kitty hiding in the grass.
Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Neat & Tangled Cottontail Cuties, Sunny Studio Stamp Purrfect Birthday. Lawn Fawn Push Here.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110. SU Certainly Celery. FL Audrey Blue. 
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress Oxides Broken China.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, MFT Fresh Cut Grass, Blueprints 13, Slider Channel Builder. Copics. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle, Glossy Accents, Acetate.



No comments: